Most frequent questions and answers.
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If for some reason a course doesn’t meet your expectations you’re entitled to a full refund within 14 days of your purchase.
3 simple notes about our refund policy:
- No refunds will be given after 14 days from your purchase.
- No refunds will be given if you watch more than 30% of the course and/or download training plans, course material etc. Why? Our lenient refund policy is designed to give people a chance to watch a few chapters and determine if the course is a good fit for them. Watching the bulk of the course for free is taking advantage of our instructors and this policy. Each customer is entitled to 1 refund or exchange.
- If you have watched a few chapters and decide the course isn’t for you, simply contact us and include:
- Your name.
- Email you signed up with.
- A brief description of why you are not satisfied. This helps us to improve future content and provide feedback to the instructors.
If we add additional content to any of our courses you will receive an email from Vimeo notifying you of the additional material and it will be automatically added to your course
Absolutely! Simply send us an email with your purchase receipt and we’ll send you a free coupon to access the course you purchased.
Currently the only way to access the videos is by logging in to the X Pollination platform. Developing a secure way to enable customers to view videos offline is something we will offer in the future however we don’t have a timeframe on that yet.
If your course includes bonus material such as a training guide, follow the steps below to download.
- Sign In to your account.
- Select ‘My Courses’ from the dropdown menu.
- Select the specific course.
- Select ‘Materials’ from the course homepage.
- Right click and select ‘save as.’
For a visual demonstration of how to locate the materials check out How It Works and watch the ‘Quick Tour of the Learning Experience’ video.