Whether you have a question about a course, using the platform, feedback, or anything else, we’d love to hear from you.
Most frequent questions and answers
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If for some reason a course doesn’t meet your expectations you’re entitled to a full refund within 14 days of your purchase.
Three simple notes about our refund policy:
- No refunds will be given after 14 days from your purchase.
- All refunds are discretionary. For example: if you watch 50% of a course and then ask for a refund, we reserve the right to deny your request. Why? Our lenient refund policy is designed to give people a chance to watch a few chapters and determine if the course is a good fit for them. Watching more than half the chapters for free is taking advantage of our instructors and this policy.
- If you have watched a few chapters and decide the course isn’t for you, simply contact us through the form above and include:
- Your name.
- Email you signed up with.
- A brief description of why you are not satisfied. This helps us to improve future content and provide feedback to the instructors.
If we add additional content to any of our courses you will receive an email from Vimeo notifying you of the additional material and it will be automatically added to your course
Absolutely! Simply send us an email with your purchase receipt and we’ll send you a free coupon to access the course you purchased.
Currently the only way to access the videos is by logging in to the X Pollination platform. Developing a secure way to enable customers to view videos offline is something we will offer in the future however we don’t have a timeframe on that yet.
Currently this is not a service that X-Pollination Productions offers (although we are looking into it for the future). However for Long Jump- Janay DeLoach Soukup has a camp and does private coaching https://www.podiumperformance.co
For Golf – Bobby Peterson offers personal coaching http://www.theonestoppowershop.com